Keyst1 provides the following services
• Analysis of the market and finding of the appropriate “Target Company” to acquire
• Contacts with the Target management and ownership to explore the viability of a non-hostile takeover
• Evaluation of the Enterprise Value
• Coordination of the Due Diligence
• Fact findings, analysis of the portfolio risks and risk mitigation strategy
• Working out of the optimum post acquisition corporate structure to optimise costs and benefits to buyer
• Business plan and commercial strategy post take over
• Leading negotiations and coordination of the transaction documentation
• Taking care of the legal formalities
• If required by Buyer, management of the Company post closing through a Consultancy Contract
• 2011: Succesfully completed the non-hostile takeover of a medium size company on behalf of a non-european client; closing on January 2012. Post closing management of the Company (still ongoing): in 2013 the Company reported 300% increase in turnover, and 1000% increase in net profit after tax.
• 2013: Successfully completed the non-hostile takeover of a medium size company on behalf of a non-european client. No post closing management required by Client.