Projects may perform much lower than planned,
for several reasons: poor planning, improper
stakeholder management, lack of communication,
inappropriate selection of partners and suppliers,
inidoneous risk management, etc.
Project success might be vital for the
organization’s business continuity and existence.
Keyst1 analyzes and replans the
project and provides project
management services to recover the
troubled projects.Post project review improves
organization knowledge and awareness
• In 2013 Keyst1 has been incharged by a major offshore investor to supervise the execution of a petrochemical project to be executed by an offshore EPC Contractor under a LSTK Contract.Funding was provided through a Project Financing arrangement, supported by an ECA export credit.
Services performed by Keyst1 were:
- Project budget analysis and revision.
- Contract negotiations with the selected EPC Contractor on behalf of the Client; particular attention was devoted to work out a contract structure acceptable by Lenders under Project Financing.
- Coordination of the various agreements (license, EPC Contract, Financing Agreement, etc.) to ensure consistency.
- Supervision of the Project post Contract Signature, management and negotiation of Change Orders and Claims.